From: Neil Fuller [mailto:neil@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 15 December 2003 18:35
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] [OT] Bulk SMS rates

Peter

Try Mobe.net

Speak to Simon Shute and tell him Neil Fuller from Global Associates sent
you!

Cost is =A310/month + 10p per message but costs drop substantially for
volu=
me.

Basically, you send their server an Email with the mobile No in the subject
and the message in the body.

We've found them very reliable over the 3 years we've been using them

HTH

Regards

Neil