Re: [OT] - Rackmount Cases (Well maybe not OT - You Decide)

I don't know that there are many computer cases that are that shallow. A
go=
od=20
source is=20

http://www.xcase.co.uk/acatalog/Rackmount_Cases.html

but where they do list the dimensions they are deeper.=20

LinITX do a case,

http://linitx.com/shop/product_info.php/cPath/8/products_id/129

and it is short enough, if you can live with the 150W power supply. It
come=
s=20
in at =A3158.63 inc VAT.

Steven