From: Phil Harris [mailto:phil@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 13 December 2003 22:49
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] BOOT Help

I seem to remember my mobo did that too when I got it ... I think you need
to change the bus speed from 100MHz to 133MHz or something like that. Mine
came up with 1800MHz when it should have been 2400MHz.

If you have the full memory test enabled then it does take a while -
choose
the quick boot options.

Phil

Service.