[ADVERT] Fujitsu point 510's and accessories for sale

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ADVERT] Fujitsu point 510's and accessories for sale
  • From: "David Millard" <david@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 15:52:29 +1300

I have 2 Fujitsu Point 510's one with 32Mb of Ram the other has been
expanded to 56Mb both have good battery life

I have one stylus used for the machines ( I was using them with HomeSeer
using my finger )

I have 2 Fujitsu Docking Stations on which accepts a Keyboard and mouse
input as well as charging the unit. The other docking station has a full
range of connectors as well as keyboard mouse and charging it also has
floppy drive connector, vga out, 2 serial ports and parallel port.

I also have one floppy drive that connects to the advanced docking
station.

I also have 2 WIFI Cards if interested

I live in New Zealand but will freight anywhere.

I'm only selling because of some family issues

If interested please contact me off list

David
david@xxxxxxx

-----

---