From: Alancc [mailto:alan.cc@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 13 December 2003 20:07
To: UKHA
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] BOOT Help

I am setting up a new MB and have a problem with the machine booting.
If I clear the CMOS then boot up it works fine but shows the CPU as a 2
gig, looking into the CMOS setup the CPU shows as 2.66 which it should be.
When I exit the CMOS setup the machine will not then boot, it doesn't give
beep.
The only way to get it going is to clear the CMOS again.

Any ideas I have tried looking at various help sites but to no avail.

Thanks

Alancc