DLT drive with Win2K

Hope this is not seen as OT.

I am configuring a machine for use with Homeseer. It's actually a Compaq
Proliant 6500. I've loaded Win2K and all seems fine except no sign of
the DLT.. It has 3x4.3Gb drives configured as RAID 5 and a CD-Rom (all
SCSI). This was done with Smart Start.

I've checked in 'Hardware Devices' and it's there (ID6 on the SCSI), but
how do I use it ? I expected it to appear as a Drive in 'My Computer'. I
intend to use it to store images of various PCs (Norton Ghost?) and the
back-ups of some data.

I'm not sure if I need to use Smart Start to set this up properly, It
wasn't me who used Smart Start to do the initial Config... and I've
never used SS...

Any good links ?

Thanks in advance, Nigel