Lighting disaster in new build :-(

Hi All,

Those of you on the self build group would of seen this thread
already.

But basically I am in the middle of a conversion where I had wired
for flush mount mains GU10's in the ceiling, with X10 din rail mount
dimmers in the garage on four seperate runs to control it all.

Now I find I can't put the flush mounts in, and need something
external due to ventilation, vapour barrier, etc, etc.

One option is wire mounted spots, where they run between two wires,
look quite tech, but I can only find the low voltage version of
these at the moment, though I know there is a mains version with
trick wiring, just can't find it.

Does anyone know if the X10 dimmers will run with any low voltage
lights, wether transformer or switch mode.

Any other ideas?