Re: [OT] Terabytes [Advert]

For all you Wanabe Terabyters yesterday I came across a server which is
now=
no longer required.  Bought Dec 99 spec below - 12 Drive Bays (I think!)  =
redundancy for power, SCSI Network etc.  Spec below.  Any offers before
Eba=
y?  Resides Wokingham (could be Daventry) and weighs about a ton!  Perfect
=
for filling up with HDDs!!!=20=20

File Server.
Single Server Case SX S50
Motherboard BX chipset for PII 100Mhz w/USB
Processor Intel Pentium III-450Mhz w/Fan
128Mb SDRAM 100Mhz
2 x 9.1Gb Seagate Ultra F/W SCSI 7200RPM
3.5" 1.4Mb Floppy Drive
ATI Rage Pro 8Mb AGP Graphics Card
Teac 32 Speed CD ROM
2 x 32 Bit PCI 2940 SCSI Controller
2 x 3Com 905TX 32 Bit PCI 10/100 NIC - RJ45 only
2 x SCSI removeable rack
2x 365W Redundant Hot Plug PSU
SCSI3 68P 8 Con with Active Terminator

Cost =A32,800!!!