[OT] eBay plain English ;-)

No doubt most of you got an email a few days ago from eBay letting you know
that they've amended their privacy policies & user agreement .  Well,
this
caught me during a particular moment of boredom, so I actually took the
time
to read some of it.  A particular highlight was their explanation of
section
7.3....

" To enable eBay to use Your Information, you grant us a
non-exclusive,
world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through
multiple tiers) licence to exercise the copyright, trade mark, publicity,
and database rights you have in Your Information, in any media now known or
not currently known. You also waive all moral rights you have in Your
Information to the fullest extent permitted by law. "

I don't know exactly what it means, but I think they now own me! ;-)

Pete (eBay Biiaatch).