From: Matthew Norman [mailto:mafiu@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 December 2003 19:00
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: OT:Tivo Channel change? Re: [ukha_d] Tivo vs Sky+

> 1. Getting fed up of the occasional incorrect channel being recorded
> due to the LED being slightly less than 100% reliable.

Sorry for hijacking this thread but I'm having this happen to me pretty
much
once a day at the moment.  Does anyone know of a fix for this?  My tivo
has
been working fine for months, but suddenly the channel change has gone
ropey
(ie when it changes to sky channel 121, sky receives 122 and then a 1 on
its
own)  I've tried changing to the slow/medium and fast skycode IR settings,
but no real change (although when testing, it works 100% flicking through
the channels, but seems to fowl up when recording.

Anyone had this problem and fixed it?

Matthew