New bedroom advice

OK Im renovating a bedroom in my house and would like to X10 the lighting.

I am at odds as to which way to go, some advice would be appreciated.

Some background on my setup
- Homeseer control via CM12
- Wireless remote and sensors available via TM12

In the bedroom I plan to have :
- Main central light (currently controlled by a single one-way switch near
the door)
- 4 x ceiling spots controlled independantly of the main light (yet to be
fitted)
- Two bedside lamps (probably wont X10 these are they are "within
reach" of
the bed, but if I do I can use a regular LM12

I will have access to all the wiring via the loft, so from what I can see,
my options are:

1. Run a neutral down to the switch (along with another cable for the
spots) and fit two micromodules into the backbox.
2. Do away with the switch and use a RF motion sensor combined with two
wired lamp modules in the loft

Have I missed anything?

I'd like to keep a switch if possible so im not left "in the
dark" in my PC
fails, although from other posts on the list the micromodules are a bit
slow.

I guess I could wire the switch in parallel with a lamp module in the loft
(to give the manual backup) and for "normal use" use a motion
sensor
controlling the lamp modules?

Any other possibilities I've missed? I want to keep it X10 to keep the cost
down.

Cheers,

/Neil/
www.spellings.net

This communication is for informational purposes only.  It is not intended
as
an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial
instrument
are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made
herein
do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.