RE: Large Storage

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Large Storage
  • From: "Tony Butler" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 14:46:29 -0000

> DVD Decrypter - I just have it extract the entire disc,
> extras and all, to an ISO image. Have it remove Region coding
> and RCE (+ macrovision) at the same time.

K, will look for that.

> I them use DaemonTools to map the ISO image as a virtual
> drive and just point player software at the drive ... piece

Yeah, I have that - shame it's limited to 4 drives though.
All the poxy kids stuff I have for the boys insists on having the CD
present.
Sure, daemon tools is easy enough to mount different images, but it's not
quite as SWMBO friendly as I'd like.
Would like to have about 15 virtual drives mounted.....

> of p1ss. (Well, piece of p1ss like that but trying to get a
> nice front end all working cleanly *AND* get a good s-video
> output from it isn't quite so straightforward.)

LOL, I feel your pain :)

T.