Pic Micro Free Pcb

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Pic Micro Free Pcb
  • From: "Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:46:56 +1100

Hi All
I have some pcbs from my cable checker that i built a few years
ago gathering Dust and was wondering if any pic people would like a  free
pcb....It originally had a pic 16c558 (2k) so should suit any 18 pinner
pic...It is an input board which can have up to 32 inputs (either db37
connector or whatever) which are normally held high (12v) and pulled low
....theres a header for an lcd ( 4 bit mode)....If interested have a look
at
the link its the pic of the 32 input board....The schematics are in protel
and i have send them off to my friend to get converted to pdf....
http://skybax.rapidhoster.co.uk/~armagh/page8.html

Frank