Re: Re: X10 - how ? Doogie

Hi Gary

Gary wrote:

> What type of RF device have you in mind ?
>
> Are you building it yourself?

Not totally sure if that was supposed to be aimed at me or if someone
else mentioned doing their own RF stuff (this thread has got quite large!)

Certainly any RF stuff that I'm looking at installing will be either
Clipsal Ulti, or when it comes out next year, the Clipsal C-Bus RF Neo
range.

The X10 RF receiver that supports status is the TM13U.

If it was aimed at me, and if that's not answered the question, then
either ask again pointing out how wrong I was, and if possible quote
what I said so I know what context I said it in :-)

Cheers
--
Doogie