Re: C-Bus Course

> Actually Ian I was intending to come up to the UKHA meet in Scotland
with
> few new bits but the later messages seemed to indicate it was a fairly
small
> attendance and ("agenda only being circulated to confirmed
attendess") so
> opted out, got the wrong message I guess ,thought there might be more
beer
> than gear so to speak.  At one point Doogie was going to show it there
too
> but ...

That's the only reason I mentioned it, tbh: given my own mcu-fixation, I
was
looking forward to seeing the beast in real life, and had a copy of the
xap-xpl bridging script you put together in xplhal with me just in case.

It would have been a bit of a trek for a fairly small group.. although, as
recall the main UKHA meet started with similar numbers!

> Got one sitting on my 3D lcd monitor here ;-)
> Can I interest you in a xAP to C-Bus gateway ;-) next working day
delivery??
> K      and even more ;-) 's

heh, touche! ;) I don't have any C Bus, so not much point: but I appreciate
the offer, as well as the obvious confirmation that things are happening...
although I know from previous dicussions that your xap-cbus gateway was
coming along nicely.

Enough to say that I'll be happy to see the hardware hooked up and doing
some C-Bus magic. I'm assuming you will be at UKHA2004 with some nice demo
kit?

Ian "booked already" Lowe