RE: Re: X10 - how ?

> However in some
> cases the addressing may not be needed as a housecode remains
'current' so
> you can send B6 ON and then 7 ON and the second transmission will turn
B7
ON
> and only requires an additional 560ms.

As I understand it, the 2 commands are of the form:
- B 6	(addresses B6)
- B On 	(sends an on command to all units on housecode B that are
"listening")

Therefore, if you later want to turn B7 on you would have to send:
- B 7
- B On

The shortcut comes from being able to address multiple units on the same
housecode before sending the command:

- B 6
- B 7
- B On