Re: X10 - how ?

Martin Wonders wrote:

> Sorry for butting in, but I like the sound of the C-Bus training
course with
> the free kit.
> Is this running in the near future? if so where? and how much?

The courses are normally in High Wycombe, but they occasionally run
remote ones - I did mine in Glasgow. The price is £500 + VAT, although
the kit you come home with is worth about the same.

The course order form etc came from Pete Starling in Technical Customer
Support - PeteStarling@xxxxxxx 01494 521111

Alternatively if you tell me where you are located, I can give you the
contact details for your local sales manager.

HTH

--
Doogie