RE: X10 - how ?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: X10 - how ?
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rob@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:40:09 -0000

Yep I would agree. Do a price comparison between X-10 and C-bus and I think
you will be quiet surprised as long as you don't get carried away with Neo
switches etc.

I do accept thought that the retrofit model is more costly to implement
than
X-10.

Also, c-bus does what is says on the tin. X-10????????

Many thanks

Rob Mouser