Philips VL 1200 Video Sender

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Philips VL 1200 Video Sender
  • From: "Smith, Gary" <gtsmith@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:31:36 -0000

I have a Philips VL 1200 Video Sender to transmit Sky + & TiVo to my
kitchen.

However since yesterday afternoon I have been experiencing a strange
problem.
What seems to be happening is that the master transmission box is
broadcasting out IR signals into my lounge constantly.

This stopped my TiVo from changing channel, and is not allowing the kitchen
remotes to control the Sky + / TiVo box.

I have identified this problem because when an IR signal is received back
the
unit flashes the red LED to indicate that it is sending out IR. Currently
the
LED is flashing very rapidly all the time.

I have tried removing the power from both units, changing the channel no,
but
the problem still persists!

Any ideas anyone?

The Random House Group Ltd.
Registered address 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road,
London
SW1V 2SA
http://www.randomhouse.co.uk
Telephone +44 (0) 20 7840 8400.
Any opinions expressed in email are those of the individual and not
necessarily those of the company. This email and any files transmitted with
it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient or
entity to who they are addressed. It may contain material protected by
attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, or a
person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this email in error and that any use is strictly
prohibited.
Random House Group IT Department helpdesk +44 (0) 1206 255900.