RE: [OT] {Scanned for Viruses} in subject lines

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] {Scanned for Viruses} in subject lines
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 22:51:17 -0000

Hi Gerard,

The only hassle I have with it, is trying to follow a thread. I often click
on Subject to sort the messages out and these ones tend to be on their own.

Only a minor problem for me.

Dave...
---
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!!
---
http://www.embeddedcomputer.co.uk
http://www.v8carlton.com
---