RE: Guest Friendly Homes

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Guest Friendly Homes
  • From: "michael.furlong" <furlong@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:12:02 -0000

Interesting that you decided on the bottom button, I always program the top
button for basic lighting. Well as long as we don't have the same guests it
should work ;)

More problematical is when you tell your guests to just walk into the
downstairs loo and don't worry about switching the light on/off....lots of
people have a problem with that!

Mick

I intend to always config the same button on each control panel to turn a
basic set of lights on. Therefore all you need to tell guests is that,
press
the bottom button and the lights will come on (probably), however have fun
and try some of the others.