Re: Introduction

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 12:09:42 -0000, you wrote:

> [...]
Northants.  I'm

>> Done anything we'll have heard of?
>
>The most recent release and probably the only one anyone would have
heard =
of
>was The Thing, which came out last year.

Welcome - another game developer!  I think that brings the total to 2
now :))  Which is surprising considering how many people in this
business like to buy high-tech toys, have networked homes etc.

Who are you working for?  No longer Computer Artworks I presume, since
I'd heard they'd gone under :{  I'm with Visual Science up in Dundee.

David P.

--=20
David_Paterson =3D david.paterson@xxxxxxx =A6 david.paterson@vissci.=
com;

Senior programmer         There are three kinds of people in the world -
Visual Science Ltd.         those who can count, and those who can't...