Homemaster and Wiselan

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with Structured cabling panels for
the home. I've been looking at the Homemaster(CRIS) panel and the
Wiselan panel, and can't decide which one to go for. I've looked at
the Hellerman Tyton and pretty much decided that it's too expensive,
and it seems that most others need to be shipped over from America.

Does anyone use these things?

Much appreciated

Martin C-W