Re: Wireless Lightswitches? {Scanned for Viruses}

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Wireless Lightswitches? {Scanned for Viruses}
  • From: "keyvan2r" <keyvan@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 19:45:26 -0000

You may want to take a look at Rako products - available now from
let's automate.

http://www.letsautomate.com/10956.cfm?

Also I believe that UK versions of the Z-wave product line will be
available in the new year.

http://www.autom8it.com/zwavedevices.asp

Both solutions are more expensive than X10 :-(

Keyvan