From: Stephen Jones [mailto:ukha@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 02 December 2003 00:13
To: UK-HA group
Subject: [ukha_d] TiVo recordings

Hi

I know this should probably be on the TiVo group, but I'm not on it, so has
anyone else noticed their TiVo recording longer than shown on the  EPG,
when
they haven't told it to do so?

I remember someone saying that Sky+ was, or maybe already has, been
changed so as it will automatically record a few mins either side of the
published times as long as there is no other program set to record. But
has something similar happening with the TiVo?

I've just finished recording a 30 min program this evening but the TiVo
continued recording past the scheduled finish time and the recording is
showing as 34 mins.

Anyone else finding this? I hope it continues - there's nothing worse
than watching a movie but to miss the last minute.

SJ