From: White, Peter [mailto:peter.white@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 24 November 2003 12:09
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [FS] Dell Axim X5 Professional

All

I will get around to putting this on eBay within the next couple of days,
but until I do, feel free to make an offer off-list.  The is the
'professional' model, i.e. with the 400MHz processor and nice shiny docking
station.  It's about 3 months old, so has the latest  PocketPC 2003
installed.  It's all absolutely as new, supplied with all the manuals, CDs
etc etc, and still guaranteed for another 9 months (though you'll have to
go
through me to return it, I don't think the guarantee is transferable).

Any questions or offers off list please.

Thanks

Pete

PS - Reason for selling - I still can't get into the habit of using a PDA,
and I've just got a P900, and that does everything I need from a PDA.