Miracles do happen ... I have seen the light ...

Almost a year after we have started our renovation project, we have light

Just to fill everyone in, we had originally decided to go for x10 lighting,
but
after reading about C-BUS, we changed our mind.

In April 2003 (yep 7 months ago) our 1st fix was completed on one floor -
31
lighting circuits in all. On Saturday 29 November at 11am, our first lights
came
on via a C-BUS dimmer - YES !!! (Light switches not yet connected)

Sparky wont program system for me - I went on the training back in April,
so
need to do some revision - although I should have some help from someone
who
attended the course same time as I did.

The reason for the delay is incompetent thieving b*****d builders.

Moral of the story

- don't get dodgy builders without references
- don't TRUST anyone in the building trade

Anyway - to bring the subject back on topic - I will have pics soon of the
sparky's handywork.

Cheers

Umar