Re: Dabs 18.1" TFT / TV Monitor

Hi

> What I can't tell form the manual downloaded from the ATEC web site is
whether the remote supports input switching. > I.e. can you switch
between
say VGA and S-video inputs?

Yup, the remote has four input buttons, TV, RGBm DVI and Video, along with
access to the OSD menu's.

> P.S. Don't suppose you have a Pronto CCF for the remote :-). Spending
£30
on a tuner board (Which I don't need) just to get the remote seems silly.

No I don't, but I see your point!

-dan