[OT] Removing oil from driveway

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [OT] Removing oil from driveway
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:10:09 +0100

Excuse the off topic question but as usual, this group invariably turns out
to be very useful for information on just about any subject there is.!! :o)

SWMBO is doing her nut with the mess of our driveway due to my car
springing a small oil leak which is now fixed. I have tried a few different
products to get rid of the mess with very little success. Even my trusty
pressure washer has failed.

Any ideas on the best product/solution to use that doesn't cost the earth?

Regards
Dave...
PS.. It has some interest on my HA, as SWMBO has told me no more toys till
it is cleaned :o(

-----
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes....