RE: [OT] DECT phones & sync'ing with Outlook contacts

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] DECT phones & sync'ing with Outlook contacts
  • From: "Stephen Jones" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:09:47 +0100

Paul

Have a look at the spec of the next Diverse range, which is the 5400
(5410/5450). It may be more what you are looking for. But there's no
mention of a shared directory function, although that doesn't mean it
doesn't have it.

http://www.telephones-online.co.uk/itm00775.htm

it would be nice if they described the features as "same as 5210"
but
with the extra features -     But most companies don't :-(

Steve