[OT] What's wrong with this email

  • Subject: [OT] What's wrong with this email
  • From: "Nick Broughton" <mail@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:23:51 +0100

Apologies for the OT.

I don't trust this mail which I recieved today, but I can't see what's
wrong
with it either.  The URL's don't seem to be disguised but I can't help
feeling that someone is trying to harvest my domain names.

Is this a known spam or am I being paranoid?

Nick

P.S. I've got this pain in all the diodes down my left hand side.