RE: Re: OSD of CallerID info on a Tivo? (dummy's guide needed)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: OSD of CallerID info on a Tivo? (dummy's guide needed)
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:37:24 +0100

Hi Mark

At the risk of sounding controversial I think many users of this group
(Well ok ME!) would benefit from some good old plain English
explanations of the xAP applications. As Tom says, we don't all talk or
understand 'code' or 'schema's'.
I realise that there is a life cycle to the development process and
perhaps at the moment xAP is not ready to become self installable 'self
extracting' 'full blown' application(s) as detailed in the design
objectives. If this is the case then some idea on the site of the
proposed timescales for this to happen or a 'Were at this stage' in the
process.

Just my 2p worth.

Rob