RE: [ukha_d] Re: OT : Leather chair £30

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: OT : Leather chair £30
  • From: "Alex Monaghan" <ha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:03:43 +0100

Just put together one of mine (SWMBO wanted one as well)

First thoughts are nice chair, quite comfortable, certainly NOT high
quality, but then what do you expect for =A330 ! SWMBO approves, just a bit
miffed I only built 1 of them (and installed in in my office before she got
back home !!)

PS I'm viewing my =A335 Dell 17" monitor whilst sitting in my new
chair, so
much for reading all the list financial health warnings, 2 monitors and 2
chairs, time to close my eyes when reading for a while :-)

I=20
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20