RE: Re: 4ohm or 8ohm?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: 4ohm or 8ohm?
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:51:21 +0100

Thanks Mark,=20
I preferred the long answer :-).
=20
Now, when I have them installed (3 so far) how do I connect them all to
the PC in node 0?
I want to play mp3s and vaw announcements from server's sound card (mini
ITX)
I have no space for full size Hi-Fi amplifier, I would prefer something
smaller.
Speakers are 15W(RMS)/30W(music power) each.
And, eventually, I want to have 7 of them.
Any pointers to small, suitable amp?
I think that it should be fixed gain so volume is controlled by PC.
Or any amplifier can be controlled that way?
Cheers,
Nik
=20