Re: Global Comms Loftbox & TVLink - is this system a turkey?

Thanks for the reply, Martin.

What do you use instead of wallplates? Are you not using the loftbox to
also multiplex radio signals onto the room feeds?

How do you know whether you've got a problem with the power supply? (The
TV signal is just as good on the room feed side as it is going in on
UHF2, so I assumed the loftbox was working OK in its basic distribution
function.)

Do you use the TVLink remote control system?

Bruno