IR emitters

I=92ve just had my Air Con unit installed in my office (great bit of kit =
=96 and most importantly loads of modes, buttons and lights on the
display!=
!! :-) ). It=92s got an IR remote so I want to mount an emitter high up on
=
the opposite wall to be driven from one of HV=92s expansion ports=92 IR
dri=
vers. I=92m not sure what type of emitter to get (I=92ve got some
mini-emit=
ters left but guess they are short range???).

Any suggestions?

Paul.