From: Doogie Brodie [mailto:ukhad@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 23 August 2003 17:28
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Very OT and very SAD

Brian G. Reynolds wrote:
> Mind you she was impressed with the workshop I have built and the cage
I have built in there for the Meerkats....

Was talking to my SWMBO about your posts about dating and said to her
"But you'd go out with him in a second"
"Why's that????
"He keeps meerkats in his back garden"
"Whereabouts does he live and what's his number?"

So there you go...... all you need to do is find someone obsessed with
cute furry animals ;->

(At last count we have 7 hamsters due to 2 recently dieing........ :-o )

--
Doogie