Video distribution - Solution needed for Bank Holiday Monday

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Video distribution - Solution needed for Bank Holiday Monday
  • From: "biggles299" <charles@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:13:35 -0000

A friend has asked me to help him out with a Karaoke party on
Monday. He want's to use more than one television for the lyrics.
The Karaoke deck has both RF PAL and and composite (yellow RCA)
video out. The question is how can I feed the signal to more than
one television (ideally 4). Suggestions please ASAP - Just in case I
have to buy some bits.

Thanks in advance

Charles