Re: OT: Transparent cat

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: OT: Transparent cat
  • From: "Adam Stevens" <adam@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:43:04 +0100

> > BTW What camera was it?
> >
> > The JPG you've posted doesn't have any EXIF data embedded, did
you
> > re-save it or doesn't the camera  support EXIF?
>
> I don't actually know... I'll find out...

It's an Olympus Camedia C-4000 Zoom.

Yes, she resaved the image before emailing it to me, which would explain
why there isn't any EXIF data in the image.

Shes just said (via MSN):

[12:23:58] Delia: By the way I dont think Button moved while I was
taking the photograph because the reason for my taking it
was because she looked as if she was smiling right at me
when I decided to take it and I just happened to have my
camera within reach.
[12:24:21] Adam: Okay! - No one's going to believe that though!
[12:24:56] Delia: I know....I think we will just have to put it down
to dematerialization!
[12:26:05] Adam: Yup, I think that's the only answer! - The only thing
which occurred to me, is that she's sat in the way she sits
when she washes herself, so maybe she just moved her head,
and because it was an indoor shot, the exposure time was
long enough to catch both images....
[12:26:39] Adam: Also.  Did you resave the image (in PSP or
something)?.
[12:32:13] Delia: I really dont think she did....she was very sleepy
and it was hot....she sort of rolled over into that
position and smilled, as I said that is why I took the
picture. I saved the picture in j-peg when I moved it from
the Camedia Master software to my usual file, but you could
see the image of my feet through her head on the camera
immediately after I took it (I always look after I have taken
a shot
[12:32:45] Adam: Okay! - Thanks! :-)  I'll let you know what people
think!...

Ho hum.

A.