RE: [OT] Garmin Streetpilot III Deluxe - comments

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Garmin Streetpilot III Deluxe - comments
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:32:47 +0100

Hi Pedro

Good pro's and con's

The big one for me is no battery on the Navman - I like the idea of
planning my route before getting in the car - no good if you have to sit
there and do it all in the car...

The one I did miss was the speaker on the Garmin - I shall have to look
at further.

I can find Garmins @ 799

Best on Navman about 999

I'd be interested in the clever people covering the cons !

Dean.