RE: C-Bus and Wire-wound transformers - HELP

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: C-Bus and Wire-wound transformers - HELP
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:40:46 +0100

LOL! Remember that well. With a room full of boards with 4 halogens on
them you end up with a hell of a headache by the end of the two days :-(

How do you find the Osram Mouse for noise when dimmed?

The other thing you will find that with the cheaper transformers (AKA
the ones from Screwfix) is that after time they start behaving
erratically, E.g. Flashing the light profusely on start up or at very
low dim. (Found this to my cost in the living room some 12 months or
more back!!!)

Many thanks

Rob Mouser