Re: KAT5 - Pictures

Seconded. I tested it out when I first got one by connecting up into my
Node0
in the attic and back down to the TV set. The picture on a 36"
widescreen
Sony display from a Sky box was indistinguishable when run over ~30m of UTP
using KAT5 compared to a direct SCART connection. Even with my config,
where
I have one TX unit attached to three chained RX units, total line length is
probably in the order of 55m, there is no noticeable degradation.

KAT5 is probably the best HA purchase I've ever made!

Steven