Re: Pronto vs. PDA (Dell axim)

> Shaf,
>
> Thanks for your comments
>
> I expect 6mths on I'll prolly be looking at PPC for use with Wifi for
> control and NetRemote,  but for now I think it's a Pronto to get rid
of
all
> of those separate remotes.
>
> A collegue has telewest and IIRC it uses an IrDA style remote, which
is
> prolly why the consumer IR learn mode of your shiny new 2210 can't
learn
> (Ironic since it has IrDA anyway)
> You could get a RedEye to do the conversion for you, but I'm pretty
sure
> that PDAWin won't learn the codes either.

Heh thanks Dave for your comments I've been down this route and have
settled
with the RedRat3 for which I've been writting a driver.... Bugger I need to
package up the driver for public release.... grrrrrr thanks for reminding
me
of the zillion and 1 things I have to do :(

Supplies of Redbull are also running low in my area. . .

Good luck with the pronto :)

ZZZzzzz . . .
Shaf