LD11 questions

I hope someone can help with this.

I'm in the process of putting together a wiring plan for my house
extension.  I'm planning on 7 x LD11 dimmers to control a
combination of downlighters and wall lights.  I want to keep a
conventional type wall switch so that non-HA aware people aren't
stumped when they enter the room.  I'm considering two momentary
switches that will be wired back to the dimmers, so that one switch
controls four of the dimmers, and the other controls 3 dimmers.  The
momentary switches will need to be repeated in a total of 3
locations, for each entry point to the room.  This way, you get some
light from the switch press, and can then hunt for the remote to
control individual scenes.

I realise I could do some of this with low voltage and sensors via
the automation controller, but want to ensure some basic operation
should the controller be dead.

I'm assuming (and this is where I need the help), that I can wire
one switch to the '2' terminal on a group of the dimmer, just by
chaining the wire from one to the next, and they'll all get the
message.  I guess that because of some variation in the dimming
timing from on dimmer to the next, they might be slightly out of
sync, but a reset dimmer command periodically should deal with that.

Also, I'm assuming that you can individually provide the phase and
switched phase to and from the switch, and feed them all back to the
same dimmers.

If anyone can confirm my assumptions, that'll help greatly!