Labgear MRX352

Anyone used the Labgear MRX352 video dist system ???
I'm looking at kit to retrofit into the house we've just bought,=20
this seems ideal for multiplexing all the aerial\dish feeds onto 1=20
coax down to the main viewing area, providing a return up to the=20
dist amp to other rooms\viewing points in the house, and allowing an=20
IR control path back to the main viewing area so I can control my=20
tivo! :)

Just wondered if anyone had any experience of this kit, at =A390+vat=20
it seems like it tidies up lots of other solutions for RF=20
distribution and seperate IR control systems - granted its only coax=20
RF dist rather than s-vid\rgb but we only use smaller tv's around=20
the house and frankly the tidyness ofsets the slight quality loss.

Found it (and the IR kit needed) for sale at cyberselect=20
(http://www.cyberselect.co.uk/Installation/Products/RFvideo/),
also=20
interested in any other suppliers.

Duncan