RE: RE: What the **** is going on!!!???

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RE: What the **** is going on!!!???
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 18:20:35 +0100

> I am confused now, I know we are playing with non mainstream kit here,
but
> this stuff has been around a good few years now, how come everyone on
the
> list doesn't spit and scream every time this stuff is mentioned and
warn
us
> off it?

I have no experience of the fault you are talking about so I can't comment
on that in particular.

In my experience X10 is far from perfect in many respects.  However, it is
so widely used because there simply isn't any alternative at the price, or
that's so easily retro-fitable.

With the prices of alternatives becoming more realistic I am presently
considering replacing my X10 install with C-Bus.

M.