BELKIN 54g wireless gateway router

Just a quick note to say what a great product the BELKIN 54g wireless
gateway router is I bought two identical units and using the latest
firmware set one up as an access point. I set up a bridge between the
units (need to be identical belkin routers) and share my broadband
connection wire free and also have 4 hard wired ports to use on each
router (8 in total). I did have some initial network related problems
but belkin have a freephone number for technical support and they sorted
me out quickly.

The units have various security features including macc address
filtering and you can even specify time windows for certain macc
addresses so you could stop family members using the net after dark.

I shopped around and found comet to be very competative but they are
only avaliable online

http://www.comet.co.uk/comet/html/cache/264_117501.html

The units have been fine now for over two months touch wood

Hope someone find this useful