From: Brian G. Reynolds
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 6:51 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Mv1000 cont...

Well I have connected 1 camera to the TV and all is fine, it is a colour
camera....

So now, what is wrong?

Can any users tell me if they own a one of these cameras..
http://www.henrys.demon.co.uk/cctv/527l.htm
and have it connecting to a Mv1000 and have a colour display?

Apart from this non colour issue the cameras seem great..

They work brilliantly at night with the built in IR emitters.

Thanks,

B.