Re: [OT] Downlighters in a bedroom

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [OT] Downlighters in a bedroom
  • From: "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:15:26 -0000

Mary hates downlighters in bedrooms. We had them in our room at
UKHA2003 and she found them really problematical.

Personally, in bedrooms, I prefer concealed lighting - as in no
visible luminaires.

Depends on you, your bedroom-partner(s) (delete as appropriate), and
what you think looks good.

Regards,

Mark

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Dean Smith" <ukha@e...> wrote:
> Looking at new lighting for the main bedroom and am considering
downlighters but I'm unsure whether the resulting light would be
right....

> So anybody got them or opinions one way or the other ?
>
> Room is 12'6 x 15' and I was thinking of 5x25 Watt (or maybe 35W)
LV Downlighters