XBOX Controller Extension

Hi all,

A while back there was a discussion about the opportunity to increase
the length of the controller cables for the Xbox.

Did anyone have any joy with this??

Having succesfully chipped my current box, I am thinking about adding
a couple more (one in the main bedroom and another in one of the
guest rooms) but would like prefer that they be mounted downstairs.

Will be waiting for the pre christmas price war before buying but
need to consider the wiring in the new house.

Cheers

Paul

P.S. The total distance is likely to be about 20M